What’s the weather like? Will it affect your flight? Is your flight departing and arriving on time? Before departing, it’s a good idea to check weather conditions. Here are some helpful resources.
- The FAA provides an interactive map with real-time weather conditions and delays by region and airport.
- The Weather Channel also tracks weather at major national and international airports.
- Major search engines such as Google, Yahoo, and Bing provide instant forecasts when you key in “Destination name” and “weather” (such as “New York weather,” "London weather,” etc.)
- Many airlines provide delayed departure and arrival information for each flight. Check with your airline, and sign up for weather alerts available by email or phone.
- Click here for a list of other useful links for weather, flight information, and more.