Help for Stolen/Lost Money While Traveling Abroad

If you are robbed or find yourself destitute in a foreign land for any reason, funds can be wired through the consular officers of the U.S. Department of State, or arrangements made for money to be sent by your family. To reach a consular officer, contact the closest U.S. embassy or consulate, or call the Overseas Citizens Services at 1-888-407-4747.